Watch
Loading...

Checkout The Terrible Things A Guy Did To His Girlfriend Who Wouldn’t Spend The Night With Him

A woman was dragged from her bed in her pyjamas and driven to an abandoned quarry before being stripped naked and tied to a tree ...

Checkout The Terrible Things A Guy Did To His Girlfriend Who Wouldn’t Spend The Night With Him
A woman was dragged from her bed in her pyjamas and driven to an abandoned quarry before being stripped naked and tied to a tree by her boyfriend because she wanted an early night.

Sophie-Lazell 3 360nobs.jpg 4

Speaking publicly for the first time since the incident in December 2013, Sophie Lazell, 26, now living at an undisclosed location in UK, said she had spent the day with David Jones [boyfriend], but he had become upset when she said she wanted to spend the night alone.
He kept calling her so she turned her phone to silent mode and settled into bed for the night.
Sophie said: “I was just nodding off when I heard a crashing noise. It sounded like the front door being kicked in. Then I heard Daniel, shouting. He said, ‘Where is she, the liar?’
“I got up and found Daniel wielding a metal bar. He had smashed the TV. He said, ‘come with me’. “Then my mum appeared, and my kids came out of their room.”
“I had to calm him down,” she explained. “I hoped all the commotion would wake a neighbour who’d call the police. But I didn’t hear any sirens. As I was leaving I told my kids it would be all right. But I was terrified.”
Jones drove terrified Sophie for “what seemed like hours” to “a wooded track that led to a deserted quarry.”
“He demanded I take my trousers off,” Sophie who was wearing pyjamas said.
“He then led me to a tree, wrapped my arms around it, and tied them up with my pyjama bottoms. He said, ‘that’s what happens to whores,’ and then forced me to strip completely.”
“I was terrified,” she said. “I could only see horses’ fields. There were no lights on or houses. I ran for my life. I must have been running for an hour, when I spotted a house.”
The police were called and she was taken to hospital. Jones went on the run and was arrested four weeks later. But the attack had a longer lasting impact on Sophie.

Read more at http://www.360nobs.com/2015/01/checkout-the-terrible-things-a-guy-did-to-his-girlfriend-who-wouldnt-spend-the-night-with-him/#LaGpDzAuZUwaTFIB.99
Watch
celebrity 4870979542221554998

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
*DoroVibe's Blog Owner does not have or manage any other site or blog outside DoroVibe's Blog.
*None of these comments are made by the Author.
*Therefore, Every Dorovibe's member is solely responsible for anything that he/she comments or uploads on Dorovibe's.

emo-but-icon

Home item

Popular Posts