Watch
Loading...

Imagine John Dumelo singing- Spotted In The Studio With Sarkodie, To Record A Song Together

Ghanaian actor, John Dumelo has collaborated with rapper, Sarkodie to record a song. John said "I know how it happened but I don&#...


Ghanaian actor, John Dumelo has collaborated with rapper, Sarkodie to record a song. John said "I know how it happened but I don't know why it happened, it just happened! Dumelo feat. sarkodi is coming soon. Great tune! I sang f major throughout Ha!".
We can only wait and hope its something good. 

Watch

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
*DoroVibe's Blog Owner does not have or manage any other site or blog outside DoroVibe's Blog.
*None of these comments are made by the Author.
*Therefore, Every Dorovibe's member is solely responsible for anything that he/she comments or uploads on Dorovibe's.

emo-but-icon

Home item

Popular Posts