Watch
Loading...

THE SILICON WAR CONTINUES – Mariah Carey Says Nicki Minaj Is Like ‘Satan In Hell’ On American Idol [VIDEO]

Apparently the talent show is still a sore point for Mariah Carey because she just compared the experience to being in hell. Speaking wi...

Nicki Mariah

Apparently the talent show is still a sore point for Mariah Carey because she just compared the experience to being in hell.
Speaking with Angie Martinez on Hot 97, Mariah says she will never go back on Idol.
“I hated it,” Mariah said. “I was lead to believe, because I was the first person signed on. I thought it would be a three person panel. They gave me a nice dangling monetary moment… So I was like Randy Jackson will be there and I’ve known him forver because he use to play bass for me. So i said this isn’t a big deal, but it wasn’t that. It was like hell, going to work everyday in hell with satan.”
Marey Carey then laughed it off and said it didn’t affect her that much. But perhaps she is just trying to avoid some backlash from Nicki Minaj and her barbz.
Watch the interview below.




Watch

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
*DoroVibe's Blog Owner does not have or manage any other site or blog outside DoroVibe's Blog.
*None of these comments are made by the Author.
*Therefore, Every Dorovibe's member is solely responsible for anything that he/she comments or uploads on Dorovibe's.

emo-but-icon

Home item

Popular Posts