Watch
Loading...

D’Banj Explains Why Mo’Hits Failed

We all know the story of popular music group Mo’hits whose break up was so painful to many of their fans then, well a notable partner of...

''D'banj"
We all know the story of popular music group Mo’hits whose break up was so painful to many of their fans then, well a notable partner of the old Mo’hits records, Koko Master D’Banj in a recent interview spoke about the break up three years after with candid answers.
When asked what caused the break up, in his words he said
Eh first person if I will be truthful will be Dr Sid (Laughs).We came back from New York and had a meeting with Don Jazzy, and Jazzy expressed his discomfort like listen, this place is too expensive, we are spending money, going to stay there, things dey happen for Nigeria, we are already bosses there. We don’t need all this, I’m like we are almost there. It is expensive but we can’t guarantee because it’s a doggy world out there. I said to him, listen brother, this is not uncertainty. For Kanye West to see us, na God..and he said he didn’t want us to do it again. He wasn’t interested. But I told him because I had sensed it before the last concert we had. I told the lawyers in New York. They were trying to get him to come around but he didn’t.
So we had that meeting and he said he didn’t want me as a partner again. That there was a lot I told him to give me 6 months to convince him again maybe to sell my share to someone else, take the money to go and try again. I saw it wasn’t working and he formed a synergy with SID. It was clear. He wasn’t comfortable around me. My mistake was, I wasn’t sensitive enough to have noticed. So December 2011, during a general meeting after 6 months, he said he had thought about it and wasn’t interested. Infact, not just him, that this one is not interested, this one is not interested (Mohits members). I said ah! I was heartbroken. K-switch is my brother, but the truth? K-switch was with them people were not comfortable now I look at it, maybe I did change we all changed it wasn’t money. It was because we ran Mohits record like a family. That’s why we failed.”
Watch
celebrity 4900239497058402437

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
*DoroVibe's Blog Owner does not have or manage any other site or blog outside DoroVibe's Blog.
*None of these comments are made by the Author.
*Therefore, Every Dorovibe's member is solely responsible for anything that he/she comments or uploads on Dorovibe's.

emo-but-icon

Home item

Popular Posts