Watch
Loading...

Odemwingie eager to commit future to Stoke City

The recuperating forward has said he would be happy to stay on with the Potters beyond the summer when his current contract expires Niger...

Odemwingie eager to commit future to Stoke CityThe recuperating forward has said he would be happy to stay on with the Potters beyond the summer when his current contract expires
Nigeria and Stoke City striker Osaze Odemwingie has expressed his desire to commit his future to the English Premier League outfit.
The 33-year-old forward has already been out for nearly five months after damaging an anterior cruciate ligament during a 1-0 win at Manchester City and is bidding to come back from his injury nightmare in as good form as he showed last season.
"I’m happy with how it’s going and I know I am in good hands,” he told Radio Stoke.

"I am doing all my rehabilitation at the club and they have experience dealing with this problem.
"It has been a big blow but hopefully I can get back and get my career going again as soon as possible. I have not had discussions about extending my contract yet but there is no rush for that.
"At the moment we are in the transfer window and there are players who are key to the team right now who have more pressing situations," he continued.
"I saw Peter Crouch saying he would like to stay not just for one year with Stoke, but maybe more and I am the same. It’s a really good place to be, a great club.
"You have to be realistic but if I can get back training and show the manager I can still put the ball in the net then everything else will take care of itself.
"You can lose form but you don’t lose your quality, he concluded.

Odemwingie, who will be 34 next summer, was widely acknowledged as a major catalyst behind Stoke's powerful second half to last season following his arrival from Cardiff in January. 
Watch
sports 2433911677532394955

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
*DoroVibe's Blog Owner does not have or manage any other site or blog outside DoroVibe's Blog.
*None of these comments are made by the Author.
*Therefore, Every Dorovibe's member is solely responsible for anything that he/she comments or uploads on Dorovibe's.

emo-but-icon

Home item

Popular Posts