Watch
Loading...

The movie, ‘Prostitute’ threatened my marriage’ – Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde

Actress Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, popularly known as Omosexy, has opened up on her 20-year and counting stint in the Nigerian movie industr...

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde
Actress Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, popularly known as Omosexy, has opened up on her 20-year and counting stint in the Nigerian movie industry.
 In an interview with Encomium, the actress revealed that her role in the movie, The Prostitute once threatened her marriage. ‘The only time I would say I worried about was when the movie, The Prostitute came out. And that was the first major fresh shaking I had.  It was like a kind of controversy.  From the movie poster to the sex scenes, whatever in that movie that was shot after I left there but was shot as if I was the one who did it. And you know, Nigeria was not ready for that, so there was a lot of controversies around that. So, that was the only time I really worried about my marriage.  And to be frank and candid, until my husband told me he wasn’t bothered, then I had peace,’ the Nollywood diva said.... 


Watch
celebrity 7023363177047228910

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
*DoroVibe's Blog Owner does not have or manage any other site or blog outside DoroVibe's Blog.
*None of these comments are made by the Author.
*Therefore, Every Dorovibe's member is solely responsible for anything that he/she comments or uploads on Dorovibe's.

emo-but-icon

Home item

Popular Posts