Watch
Loading...

Actor IK Ogbonna gushes about marrying his baby mama

Popular Nollywood actor, the handsome IK Ogbonna is a man in love for the whole world to see. He does not miss an opportunity to pr...


Popular Nollywood actor, the handsome IK Ogbonna is a man in love for the whole world to see. He does not miss an opportunity to praise Sonia Morales, his Columbian girlfriend turned baby mama turned fiancee.

In an interview with Encomium Magazine on March 7, 2015 Ikechukwu Michel Ogbonna who already has a daughter from a previous relationship dished on marrying Sonia a 24 year-old Masters degree student at the University of Belgrade who also works as a translator and speaks five languages fluently.

We learnt you have found love, is it true?

Yes, and I do not hesitate to take her with me anywhere I go.

How does it feel?

God created everything out of love. So, it is a wonderful feeling when you finally find the one that you truly love.

How do you feel knowing that you will soon be a dad?

It is wonderful and a gift from God. So, I can’t wait to give him or her my love and fatherliness.

How soon should we expect the wedding bells?

It would ring soon. Besides, it is going to be a very loud bell.

What do you find fascinating about her?

We are too much alike.

How do you feel having her in your life?

If someone is part of your destiny, nothing and no one would be capable of changing that.



We learnt you were advised not to show off your girlfriend, why?

A lot of people tell me that since I happen to be a fine boy and Nollywood’s bad boy, I should not let people know that I have a girlfriend because of the ladies. I believe that is total nonsense. As far as I am concerned, why should I live a fake life because I am in the public eye? If someone is my fan, he or she should respect me for who I am. I cannot be dating someone and deny the lady of her right to happiness because women like it when their man celebrate them. I am not flaunting my woman, instead I am living my life the way I should.

The happy couple got engaged on March 2, 2015.
Watch
entertainment 2184100393965527068

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
*DoroVibe's Blog Owner does not have or manage any other site or blog outside DoroVibe's Blog.
*None of these comments are made by the Author.
*Therefore, Every Dorovibe's member is solely responsible for anything that he/she comments or uploads on Dorovibe's.

emo-but-icon

Home item

Popular Posts