Watch
Loading...

"I have forgiven Muma Gee's husband" - Angela Okorie

Nollywood actress, Angela Okorie spoke to Vanguard in an interview on March 15, 2015 saying she has forgiven husband of Muma Gee fo...


Nollywood actress, Angela Okorie spoke to Vanguard in an interview on March 15, 2015 saying she has forgiven husband of Muma Gee for the trouble he left her in.

Angela Okorie who is a former Delta soap beauty queen and actress, said she has forgiven Muma Gee’s husband, Prince Ekeh over the role he played in the scandal involving her and a South-African based Nigerian, Prosper, in April 2014 . The actress said she has no axe to grind with Prince Ekeh anymore since he had come to apologise to her.

“I have forgiven Prince Ekeh because he came to apologise to me that he’s sorry for all that happened. If he hadn’t come to beg me, I wouldn’t have let it go. However, as far as taking him out of the country again is concerned, my brother, that one is out of the question. If someone tries to shoot you the first time, and you survive, would you want the person to shoot you again?”


“If there’s a producer that wants us to do a job together, yes, its okay, I’ll do it. But for me to take him out of the country and get into this kind of mess again…for someone to start blackmailing me over what I did not do, no! I wouldn’t want that to repeat itself. Do you know what that incident could have caused in my life? If my husband isn’t somebody who understands me, trusts me, my marriage would have been over by now.”


Speaking further, she said,
“Don’t get me wrong…I can still suggest him for movies like I’ve been doing before. As a matter of fact, I’m the one who suggested him for a job he went to do in the US sometime ago. It was my connection he used in getting visa to the US, do you understand? I can still be doing that for him based on the kind of person I am, and the type of heart I have.”
Watch
celebrity 7468668058087342857

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
*DoroVibe's Blog Owner does not have or manage any other site or blog outside DoroVibe's Blog.
*None of these comments are made by the Author.
*Therefore, Every Dorovibe's member is solely responsible for anything that he/she comments or uploads on Dorovibe's.

emo-but-icon

Home item

Popular Posts