Watch
Loading...

Ice Prince says he should never be compared to M.I

Panshak Zamani states that comparing artistes ends up destroying the relationship between both artistes. Rapper Ice Prince who is said...

Panshak Zamani states that comparing artistes ends up destroying the relationship between both artistes.
Rapper Ice Prince who is said to have floated his own record label, has come out to say that he should not be compared with rapper and fellow Chocolate City act M.I Abaga. In the latest edition of My Music & I by Sound City, the superstar rapper spoke on why he shouldn't be compared with M.I who he considers as his big brother.
"That's my mentor. That's my big brother. That's my teacher. I'm not ever trying to be greater than M.I or be better than M.I in any way really. That's like my dad"
said Ice Prince He further went on to say that comparing artistes end up affecting relationships negatively. Further into the feature, Ice Prince spoke about his new girlfriend Maima.
"I have a girl that is really, really close to me right now. I speak to her everyday more than any other girl in the world. She makes me happy. I guess her make her happy too" he said.
Watch
celebrity 5621807655949762020

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
*DoroVibe's Blog Owner does not have or manage any other site or blog outside DoroVibe's Blog.
*None of these comments are made by the Author.
*Therefore, Every Dorovibe's member is solely responsible for anything that he/she comments or uploads on Dorovibe's.

emo-but-icon

Home item

Popular Posts