Watch
Loading...

HarrySongs Reveals The Meaning Of “Ofeshe”


Wonder what the meaning of HarrySongs latest hit single “Ofeshe” means? Wonder no more as the 5star music act has come out exclusively to reveal the meaning to Hiphop world magazine.



The Kolombo singer was asked the inspiration behind the titles of his songs and why he choose them. He said,
“Ofeshe means “Beautiful” it is a slang in where I come from Delta state I chose the title to show respect and love to beautiful women around the world who has been showing me support and loving my music they are a special part of me and my career I won’t stop loving them in return”.”


We didn’t stop there, we asked him the meaning of Kolombo too and he said it is a Spanish dancing style he leant on his trip to Spain and he found it Hilarious enough to bring back home to his people.

Have you seen the video of Ofeshe? Check it out and see Harrysong’s meaning of beautiful.
Watch
entertainment 3346919447923073685

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
*DoroVibe's Blog Owner does not have or manage any other site or blog outside DoroVibe's Blog.
*None of these comments are made by the Author.
*Therefore, Every Dorovibe's member is solely responsible for anything that he/she comments or uploads on Dorovibe's.

emo-but-icon

Home item

Popular Posts